There are numerous player prop bet markets on Nick Westbrook-Ikhine for the 1:00 PM ET game Sunday, which airs live on CBS. AFC South opponents square off in Week 14 when Westbrook-Ikhine and the Tennessee Titans (7-5) meet the Jacksonville Jaguars (4-8) at Nissan Stadium.
Nick Westbrook-Ikhine Week 14 Player Props
- Matchup: Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 11, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 31.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Friday at 10:17 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Westbrook-Ikhine Receiving Stats and Trends
- Westbrook-Ikhine records 28.9 receiving yards per game, 2.6 fewer than his prop total in Sunday’s outing.
- Westbrook-Ikhine has put up over 31.5 receiving yards in 33.3% of his games this year (four out of 12).
- Westbrook-Ikhine picks up 28.9 receiving yards per game, 1.7 more than his average prop total (27.2).
- Westbrook-Ikhine has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 36.4% of his games (four of 11).
- In one of 10 games this year, Westbrook-Ikhine has a touchdown catch (with more than one on that occasion).
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Titans Vs. Jaguars Stats and Trends
- The Jaguars are allowing 255.5 passing yards per game this season, the NFL’s 29th-ranked pass defense.
- In terms of defending against the run, the Jaguars are 13th in the league, giving up 113.6 yards per game.
- With 171.4 offensive passing yards per game (third-worst) and 276.7 passing yards allowed per game on defense (second-worst), the Titans have been struggling on both sides of the ball this year in the passing game.
- On the defensive side of the ball, the Titans have been a top-five unit in terms of rushing yards, ranking third-best by surrendering only 83.1 per game. They rank 15th on offense (119.9 rushing yards per game).
- This season, the Titans are gaining 5.5 yards per play (20th in the league), while allowing 5.8 per play on the defensive side of the ball (16th in the NFL).
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.