This post sponsored by Minted, but all opinions are 100% my own!
It happens every year—mothers day always sneaks up on us! I don’t know about you, but it seems harder and hard to find special gifts that arent just another *thing*—not only for Mother’s Day, but any gift in general! Thats what I love about Minted. They make so many items that are one of a kind and truly special. From artwork to paper goods to aprons, they have something for every kind of mom, mother figure, grandma, aunt, or any special person in your life!
I’ve been a long-time Minted customer as well as one of their long-time influencer partners, and today I’m excited because they’ve been so kind to bump up my discount code to 20% off for the next 24 hours! bumped my code up to 20% off! Use code JESSMOM20 to save on any Minted order. Below, I’m rounding up some of my favorite gift ideas for Mother’s Day! (Don’t forget, you can also order your cards from Minted, too!)
(Also, after my 20% off code expires, remember you can use my 15% off code JESSKEYS15 on any Minted order, anytime!)
(PSA: To Nani and Gramma (my MIL and mom!), stop reading here because there is a spoiler alert to one of your gifts this year!! 😉)
My favorite custom gifts from Minted:
1. Polaroid photo collage print: I think this little Polaroid print is so cute, I ordered one of June’s first Florida trip and I love how it turned out. It took just minutes to customize and is such a fun twist on printing and framing traditional photos! (This would be a really cute idea for a wedding gift too!)
2. Loved one’s silhouette art: I have been waiting to order one of these of June until her hair is a little longer and you can see her little curls in the back of her head–but I can’t wait to hang this on our wall one day soon! This would also be such a cool thing to do for a portrait of your own mom or grandmother!
3. Custom pet portrait painting: Such a great gift for any pet lover, and also a sweet way to remember a former pet.
4. Drawing turned into art print: Turn any drawing into a framed work of art! I love this idea and can’t wait to do this for June’s artwork when she starts drawing!
5. Custom pet poloroid portrait: I love this cheeky print! Would look so cute on a gallery wall!
6. Baby feet print: Such a sweet gift for a new mom or grandma!
7. Custom weekly/monthly planner or journal: An adorable gift especially for grandmas! The monthly planner is amazing and very functional! I love that it has fill-in dates (so no matter when you buy it, you can put it to good use instead of wasting months that have already passed!) It comes with a monthly and weekly view, a notes section, two pockets in the back and even some stickers and labels! The journal is a simplified version that is perfect for jotting down notes!
8-9: Customized matching adult + kid aprons: Perfect for moms or grandmas and kids who love to cook together! I got these for my mom, MIL, myself, and got a matching one for June when she gets big enough! I customized theirs with their grandma names. Note the print I got is from last year but they have some equally cute prints this year too!
10. Pet silhouette: We can’t forget the pet moms and grandmas out there who would love to receive a silhouette print of their favorite fur baby or grand baby!
11. Custom calendar: turn your favorite family photos into a calendar so every time you go to write in an event, it makes you smile! Takes two seconds to drop in your own photos and there are multiple designs to choose from! You can even drop in your own significant dates (like grandkid’s birthdays!) or other reminders!