We’ve all heard what to include in a good resume. But how about what not to include? According to a CareerBuilder.com survey, here are some things that job applicants have included on their resume:
• Attached a letter from her mother.
• Explained that his three-month gap of unemployment was for getting over the death of his cat.
• Said he couldn’t work Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays. That was his “drinking time.”
• Hobbies included sitting on a dock at night watching alligators.
• Explained an arrest by stating, “We stole a pig, but it was a really small pig.”