From the long-awaited Final Fantasy XVI to indies like Stray and Rollerdrome, yesterday’s PlayStation State of Play was filled with exciting announcements, and IGN readers voted for which games they’re most excited for.
Following our poll with nearly 5,000 votes, there were a few clear winners from yesterday’s event. Here’s what our audience had to say:
- The Resident Evil 4 Remake claimed the top spot, with 35.2% of voters excited to relive the iconic horror game.
- Final Fantasy 16 was a close second choice, claiming 29.9% of the votes.
- The Callisto Protocol landed in third place with 18.2%.
- Street Fighter 6’s news was surprisingly not as well-received, with only 8.7% of players selecting it as their favorite.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered and Spider-Man: Miles Morales‘ arrivals on PC fell in last place at 8.0%.
Thanks to its host of exciting announcements, the latest State of Play has been a favorite for many — some have even called it the best State of Play yet.
While our readers selected the Resident Evil 4 remake and FF16 as the highlights, yesterday’s State of Play gave way to many more announcements. Other fan favorites included a New Game+ update for Horizon Forbidden West, Season: A Letter to the Future, and a host of games for PSVR2.
Amelia Zollner is a freelance writer at IGN. Find them on Twitter: @ameliazollner.