Before Robert Woods hits the field Sunday at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key insights you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options. AFC South rivals meet in Week 14 when Woods and the Tennessee Titans (7-5) take on the Jacksonville Jaguars (4-8) at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee.
Robert Woods Week 14 Player Props
- Matchup: Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 11, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 39.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Friday at 10:18 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Woods Receiving Stats and Trends
- Woods’ 29.8 receiving yards average is 9.7 less than his prop total on Sunday.
- Woods has collected more than 39.5 receiving yards twice in 12 games this season.
- Woods has an average receiving yards over/under of 41.8. But he accumulates 12.0 less yards per game than that.
- Woods has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 16.7% of his opportunities (two times in 12 games).
- Woods has caught a TD pass once this season, in 12 games.
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Titans Vs. Jaguars Stats and Trends
- The 255.5 passing yards the Jaguars give up per game makes them the NFL’s 29th-ranked pass defense this season.
- Woods will go up against a Jaguars squad that allows 113.6 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 13th-ranked rush defense.
- The Titans rank third-worst in passing offense (171.4 passing yards per game) and second-worst in passing defense (276.7 passing yards per game allowed) this year.
- The Titans rank 15th in rushing yards this year (119.9 rushing yards per game), but they’ve been playing really well on the defensive side of the ball, ranking third-best in the NFL with 83.1 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Titans are putting up 5.5 yards per play on offense, which ranks them 20th in the NFL. On defense, they rank 16th, allowing 5.8 yards per play.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.