Check out these betting insights and trends before placing player prop wagers on Dontrell Hilliard for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. Hilliard and the Tennessee Titans (7-4) square off against the Philadelphia Eagles (10-1) in Week 13 at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Dontrell Hilliard Week 13 Player Props
- Matchup: Tennessee Titans at Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 4, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 10.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Thursday at 6:19 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Hilliard Rushing Stats and Trends
- Hilliard has had an average rushing yards over/under set at 0.0 this season, which he’s out-gained on average by 14.3 yards.
- Through 10 games, Hilliard has not rushed for a touchdown.
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Titans Vs. Eagles Stats and Trends
- The 183.5 yards per game the Eagles are allowing through the air makes them the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense.
- Hilliard will go up against a Eagles squad that allows 120.7 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 18th-ranked rush defense.
- It’s been a hard stretch for the Titans in terms of passing, as they rank fourth-worst in passing offense (175.9 passing yards per game) and second-worst in passing defense (266.7 passing yards per game allowed) in 2022.
- The Titans have the 12th-ranked offense this year in terms of rushing yards (122.9 per game), and they’ve been better on the other side of the ball, ranking third-best with only 84.5 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Titans are gaining 5.6 yards per play (19th in the league), while allowing 5.7 per play on the defensive side of the ball (15th in the NFL) this season.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.