How To Become An Effective Facilitator
In the ever-evolving corporate world, businesses face new challenges every day, such as implementing new technologies or reskilling employees. But the main obstacle they face is training employees effectively so that they can remain aligned with their organizational objectives. This is why more and more businesses turn to corporate trainers to help them develop their staff and maximize ROI. Corporate trainers collaborate with employees and managers on all organizational levels to ensure that everyone possesses the necessary knowledge and skills to tackle the complex problems they face.
The Importance Of Training Skills Development
Well-trained corporate trainers can make a huge difference in the growth and long-term profitability of an organization. They help companies develop their staff’s skillset and boost their performance. However, providing training and sharing knowledge takes a lot more than simply saying what you have to say. Effective trainers hold an array of skills that help them engage and motivate learners while conveying their message in an impactful way. Although some people possess these skills naturally, that doesn’t mean you can’t develop them. With the necessary training, you can make sure that learners are leaving your training sessions having acquired essential skills that will help them develop professionally.
About This eLearning Course
The Developing Professional Training & Facilitation Skills eLearning course is made up of 5 modules. Here’s a brief overview of the topic each module delves into:
- Training Fundamentals: What are the foundations of efficient training? Explore what makes a trainer effective, the most common training methods, and how to create a positive learning environment.
- Overcoming Barriers To Learning: Learning is a unique experience for every individual. Find out the learning strategies and approaches that will help you offer personalized and engaging training.
- Preparing The Training Session: A thorough plan is what attracts learners to your course and keeps them engaged. Discover how to set learning goals, create a session plan, and structure content.
- Developing Effective Communication: Strong communication skills are crucial for any successful trainer. Explore how to leverage verbal and nonverbal cues to foster a learning culture and convey your message effectively.
- Managing And Engaging Participants: Learn how to deal with challenging participants, evaluate performance, and provide insightful feedback to ensure engaging connections with learners.
Enroll in the Developing Professional Training & Facilitation Skills eLearning course, presented by Ajay Pangarkar, CTDP, CPA, CMA, and delve into the essential skills, techniques, and behaviors that will make you an effective communicator and facilitator. For a limited time, the course is being offered at a special introductory enrollment fee, which also includes a companion guide.