Here are the key trends and stats you need to know about Derrick Henry and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field Sunday starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Henry and the Tennessee Titans (7-3) take on the Cincinnati Bengals (6-4) in a Week 12 matchup at Nissan Stadium.
Derrick Henry Week 12 Player Props
- Matchup: Tennessee Titans vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 27, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 97.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 12.5 (-110)
Henry Rushing Stats and Trends
- Henry rushes for 101.0 yards per game this season, which outpaces Sunday’s over/under of 97.5 yards.
- In five of 10 games so far this season (50.0%), Henry has rushed for more than 97.5 yards.
- Henry has had an average rushing yards prop bet set at 90.3 this season, which he’s out-gained on average by 10.7 yards.
- Henry hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total in six of his 10 opportunities this year (60.0%).
- Henry has recorded multiple rushing touchdowns in three games this year. He’s scored on the ground in seven total games.
Titans Vs. Bengals Stats and Trends
- The 209.6 passing yards the Bengals give up per game makes them the NFL’s 13th-ranked pass defense this season.
- Henry will go up against a Bengals squad that allows 117.1 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 18th-ranked rush defense.
- With 165.4 offensive passing yards per game (third-worst) and 266.8 passing yards allowed per game on defense (third-worst), the Titans have been getting outplayed on both sides of the ball this year in the passing game.
- On the defensive side of the ball, the Titans have been a top-five unit in terms of rushing yards, ranking second-best by allowing only 82.2 per game. They rank 11th on offense (128.9 rushing yards per game).
- The Titans are giving up 5.7 yards per play on the defensive side of the ball (15th in the NFL), while putting up 5.5 per play (20th in the league) on offense this season.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.