We’re counting down the days until March for lots of reasons, but mostly because our sources at Aldi just shared with us all of the new items hitting shelves next month. It’s the little things these days, right? The new lineup covers all the bases including St. Patrick’s Day and Easter goodies, plus a bunch of other treats that will be on shelves only while supplies last.
Here’s what to get while the getting’s good.
1. Specially Selected White Cheddar Everything Bagels, $2.89 for five
The only thing better than an everything bagel? A white cheddar everything bagel. Luckily Aldi has your back. Starting March 3, you’ll be able to get a sleeve of five, which you should slather in … more cheese.
2. Park Street Deli Shepherd’s Pie, $6.99 for 1 pound
You’ll notice Aldi is leaning in to the St. Patrick’s Day theme this month. Find this ready-to-bake shepherd’s pie in the frozen aisle starting March 3.
3. Bake Shop Irish Cream Cheesecake, $4.99 for 1 pound
For dessert, pick up an Irish cream cheesecake — for less than $5! Find this marbled beauty in the bakery section beginning March 3.
4. Cattlemen’s Ranch Corned Beef Reuben Bites, $7.99 for 1.5 pounds
If you’re looking for a way to spice up the typical corned-beef-and-cabbage dinner, these convenient bites filled with corned beef, sauerkraut, and provolone cheese are for you. Bonus: The dipping sauce is included. Find them in the frozen aisle on March 3.
5. Pear & Gorgonzola Ravioli, $3.99 for 20 ounces
These luxurious ravioli bites, available March 10, are just the ticket to help usher in the flavors of spring. Cook them in a butter sauce and sprinkle with fresh herbs. Dinner is served.
6. Clancy’s Dill Pickle Potato Chips, $1.49 for 9.5 ounces
As the bag professes, these crispy dill-pickle-flavored potato chips are “dill-icious.” Grab a bag starting March 10.
7. Burman’s Hot Sauce Seasoning, $1.99 for 3 ounces
Sometimes you need a sprinkle of hot sauce that’s not so … wet. Enter this hot sauce “seasoning,” which is rumored to be Aldi’s dupe for the powdered version of Frank’s Red Hot. You’ll find it on shelves starting March 10.
8. Maple Leaf Farms Roast Half Duck with Orange Sauce, $8.99 for 14 ounces
If you’re in the market for a fully cooked roast half duck, Aldi can help (as of March 17). This 14-ounce beauty even comes with an orange sauce packet for glazing. Serve atop a bed of roasted veggies and voilà.
9. Specially Selected Cauliflower Gnocchi, $2.99 for 9 ounces
These refrigerated cauliflower gnocchi, seasoned with sea salt and roasted garlic are the perfect easy dinner. They’ll be available starting March 17.
10. Fudge Dipped Spring Vanilla Wafers, $2.49 for 7 ounces
Among all of Aldi’s Easter-themed chocolates, you’ll also find these fun, springy fudge-dipped vanilla wafers that make the perfect sweet treat. Find them starting March 17 as well.
11. Specially Selected Sweet Chili Hummus Crisps, $1.79 for 4 ounces
Typically, you dip chips into hummus. But Aldi is thinking one step ahead and is offering chips that are made of hummus. Check out this sweet chili flavor (among others) starting March 24.
12. Hope Dairy Free French Onion Cashew & Almond Dip, $3.99
If you want to get really wild with it and dunk your hummus crisps into a different kind of dip, try this dairy-free option, which will be available March 24. It’s made of almonds and cashews, and comes in a crowd-pleasing French onion flavor.
Which of these are you most excited about?