A manure pit on a farm.

(Image credit: Shutterstock)

Three men in Ohio died this week after entering a manure pit and passing out from the fumes, according to news reports. 

The men, who were brothers, had entered the manure pit to fix a pump, according to local news outlet KDKA. They were knocked unconscious by the fumes and became trapped in the pit, where first responders found them on Tuesday (Aug. 10), KDKA reported. The men were rescued and taken to local hospitals. All three men died at the hospital that same day, according to Insider.



Source link